Applications are currently open for the Great Scholarship program. In this article, we will provide detailed information about this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process. The Great Scholarships for the year 2023-2024 are fully funded opportunities available to international students who wish to pursue a master’s degree. The scholarship covers tuition fees of up to £10,000 for a one-year postgraduate course.
The Great Scholarships are offered by the following universities:
- Bangor University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Bristol
- University of Derby
- University of Oxford
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of York
- Bournemouth University
- University of East Anglia
- University College London
The scholarship is available for master’s degree programs in any eligible field.
Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 and covers the tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate study.
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Proficiency in English language
- Belong to one of the eligible countries, including Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Thailand.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree and have a strong passion for the chosen field of study.
- Meet the English language requirements of the UK higher education institution (HEI).
- Demonstrate a strong connection to the UK by aligning personal and academic goals.
- Willingness to participate in networking sessions with other GREAT scholars in the UK, sharing experiences and insights on studying in the country.
- Stay in contact with the British Council and the HEI, representing the GREAT Scholarships as an ambassador.
For detailed information, visit the university page mentioned above and click on the link to the institution’s website. Follow the guidelines provided on each university’s scholarship webpage to submit an individual scholarship application. The submission deadline for the GREAT Scholarship varies depending on the university, so please check the institution’s website for specific deadlines. Successful applicants will be notified by the respective universities, and scholarship funds will be awarded upon registration.
- “Career Corners: Hot Industries for Jobs in the United States”
- “Healthcare Careers: Jobs in the NHS and Beyond”
- “H1-B Visa Guide: Navigating the US Work Immigration Process”
- “Healthcare Careers in the Great White North”
- “From Skilled Worker to Permanent Resident: Canada’s Express Entry System”
- “Canada on a Budget: Affordable Travel Tips”